ON MY SIDE?

robbiewm

Question

So if I was going through my green light, and someone runs a Red light and places me on my side? is that it! the end of the game or is there a way to reset your truck. Sorry for the dumb question as played single player now for years and decided to do a MP run on my own, got the first job done no worries from Newcastle to London, but from London to Millan, was almost at my destination and another player had run a red light. Do I just close down and come back or will I be still on my side! I will check now but answers to help me on my travels would allow me to continue playing MP, otherwise it's back to single player. The physics in the game does not help, as the player that drove into me should have been worse off, but he drove off while I was still on my side, However he did say SORRY. Bless 

Thanks in advance

7 answers to this question

Hi there @robbiewm. We're glad to know that you gave a chance to TruckersMP, and feedback and opinions are always welcome as we're really interesed on hearing what the community has to say. Before getting deep into your case, I would like to let you know that you posted this on the wrong area. From what I understand, you're looking for answers to a question/problem you encoutered in-game, which means it belongs in the Help section. The logic you followed makes sense so far: this happened in ETS2, therefore it belongs in ETS2 Discussions. It's a fair logic indeed, but try to think it the oter way: if it is help what you're looking for at the end, it goes to the Help section ;).

That's no problem though, I will just move it straight away to the Help section where our Support staff will be able to handle your case better, choosing the best answers provided by the community (and the staff members themselves) for you. It is common for new forum users to make this kind of mistake, so don't worry about it!

Asides, I'm not happy to hear that you were hit in-game, I hope it didn't ruin your delivery at all. It is true that accidents are likely to occur in MP, especially in certain areas of the map. That said, I will move the topic to the right section

//Moved to Help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

You can press f7 + enter and you will get an option to teleport to service and you can repair your truck. You can also load a previous auto save, the game auto saves roughly every 5-10 minutes. If you're not flipped over you can type /fix in the chat every 10 minutes to completely repair your truck. Also I would recommend using a high money profile so the high repair costs due to trolls will not effect you. You can find these on sites like ets2.lt just search for "profile" in the search bar.

3 hours ago, en_field said:

Yeah Thank you for that, and firstly also sorry for posting in the incorrect area. As mentioned in my original post I was pulling out from a `T` Junction "Green Light" turning left towards Milan and did hear another truck engine, but didn't think anything of it, as I always play interior view. I was hit and placed on my side in a matter of seconds and have now tried to go back twice to see if my truck has reset, I am not one for getting people into troubles and I suppose my Cargo is wasted as It didn't arrive, but as this is the first time I have been placed on my side got me thinking of maybe things to prevent this happening to the people that like to just play and drive hopefully without accidents. My thoughts were like and insurance truckers have to take out with monies in game, and if involved in accidents and proven being in the wrong, the trucker in fault would be fined by TRUCKERSMP, and the trucker at no fault would be rewarded repairs on his truck Prior accident and compensation, I mean let's play realistic if we can, and hopefully this may stop unwanted shunt's in the future of MP. Only a suggestion but think it's so easy for someone to ruin someone else's day.

PS: I am still on my side and my hazards are still flashing, hope my engine oil doesn't become contaminated and my diesel starts running out of tanks.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone soon, otherwise my MP days may become Single Played days again, I am so happy now I started the MP on my account with 57,000 km on instead of my latest account on ETS2, which has over 89,000 km on.

Again thanks for reading

Edited by Kid Fabi
Removed unnecessary spoiler

3 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

You can press f7 + enter and you will get an option to teleport to service and you can repair your truck. You can also load a previous auto save, the game auto saves roughly every 5-10 minutes. If you're not flipped over you can type /fix in the chat every 10 minutes to completely repair your truck. Also I would recommend using a high money profile so the high repair costs due to trolls will not effect you. You can find these on sites like ets2.lt just search for "profile" in the search bar.

Thank you also this got me back up and running. My account is pretty high with 186 million, not as a cheat but as an account that was assigned to the game, and made my workers give me profit even though I wasn't playing!! nice touch! that said, what you mentioned helped me massively, so thank you also for your kind and quick response. I have now completed my 3rd run with a happy face, but I am sure this putting on my side isn't the last I hear of it. 

Edited by Kid Fabi
Removed unnecessary spoiler

12 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello @robbiewm,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Yeah the answers were indeed helpful in getting me back up and running with the MP. Much appreciated even though it cost me over 9,000 to recover and fix my rig, I was able to continue onto a third run, However as I mentioned previously, it would be nice to hear if a insurance policy could be added to the gameplay, to allow a more realistic feel and if anything ever does become as a accident? you will know that the insurance would cover you. Again thanks for the help guy's really appreciated

• Like 1

Hello @robbiewm,

You can always make an in game suggestion on the suggestion page. 

I am glad to hear that your problem/question has been solved/answered.

I'm going to close this forum post, thank you all that helped! 

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Have a nice day.

//Moved to Solved Topics 

• Thanks 1