Skoda going crazy at specific locations

[CnR]neophyte94

Question

So i've noticed that in some places (Traincross on C-D road, the bridge above A-73 (NL) on C-D road and also when entering Garages, repair stations for examples), i lose car control if i'm still accelerating over some road bumps.

For example, the traincross on C-D road:

-If i arrive at full speed (150 KM/H) when i arrive on track bump and i'm still accelerating, the car will instantly go from 150 to 180+ km/h

-If i arrive at same speed, but this time not accelerating, nothing happen

You're of course going to tell me the solution is easy, just slow down, and don't accelerate.

but the problem also happen in this case:

-Same location, but this time, Train is crossing the track, and i have to start from 0 KM/H, when i hit the track bump car instantly goes from let's say 25/30 KM/H to 90+ KM/H and i sometimes hit others trucks on others side of the road.

When i remember one specific place has that problem, i drive over it carefully, but i sometime get surprises (because i forgot about this or places i don't know).

I don't remember having this problem back in september (i made a small pause on truckersmp (due to computer and network problems) between September and May.).

So i'm wondering if there is a setting to avoid this or if the only thing to do is being carefull?

5 answers to this question