Fuel Problems

Ricky {20}

Question

6 answers to this question

You are probably driving a 6x2/4 (short) Chassis. Their fuel tanks are pretty much limited to aprox 500 liters. There is nothing you can do about that.

You can only go for another chassis that offers you a bigger fuel tank

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

In the main menu click on "Settings" then the "Gameplay" option then scroll down until you see "Realistic Fuel Consumption" and untick it as your fuel will then last much longer for you.

2.jpg

If you are new to the game, you will notice that different truck chassis will have different size of fuel tanks.

Most trucks with a 6x4 chassis will have a fuel tank ranging from 400 to 800 liters. Most trucks with a 4x2 chassis will have a fuel tank ranging from 1000-1400 liters.

Do you have any screenshots or videos to show more details about the problem? Do you know what is the chassis configuration of your trucks?

KkdaC1b.png

Hello there,

Because your topic has been inactive for 3 days, I am going to move it to Inactive Section.

If you still require help from us, do not hesitate to DM me or someone else from the support team if you want this topic opened again.

Thanks for your understanding!

//Locked and moved to Inactive 

Hi all

Due to this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days,i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any further assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly  by submitting a supprt ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Moved to Unsolved