Error Launching Launcher

Zero85_85

Question

6 answers to this question

Please try the following:

Uninstall TruckesMP, then ...
Press the Windows Key + R (Win + R) on your keyboard
Enter "% programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C: \ Program Files \ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"
I await your reply..

Hello there,

Possibly try doing 'CTRL + ALT + Delete', and open your task manager, then scroll down until you get to TruckersMP Launcher (or another similar name like "TruckersMP") and "end task".

Then try re-launching it.

If not, I know it sounds stupid but maybe try shutting down/restarting your computer, it might work.

Apologies if neither of the above works for you.

Someone more technical will help if you are still stuck :wub:

Many thanks,

Callum Johnson

Hello,

can you please provide screenshot? This message has several error codes.

I'll add some common solutions:

HRESULT: 0x80072EE4:

1. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
  2. Clean your temp files with CCleaner
  3. Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
  4. If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

1. Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.
  2. Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.
  3. Log out again and log back in with your normal account.
  4. If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

RPC-Server HResult: 0x800706BA:

Make sure both services are running and your Windows Firewall is not blocking TruckersMP launcher. More details.

System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Exception error:

• The launcher cannot connect with the TruckersMP server to download the updates. Restart your router and stop any other updates that may use all your bandwidth. Also make sure your Firewall/Antivirus is not blocking the launcher.

If none of solutions worked, let me know and I'll look for next solutions.

Thank you,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive