Winter mod

Hey_Wtf

Question

I really dislike the mod, 1.the fog, when do you get wind when it is foggy? 2.when do you get lightaning when snowing 3. the fog is too in tence, 

I fell in love with ets2 as it looks beautiful when sunny or cloudy or rain,but fog? its rediculous, please tell me how to uninstall it please

it is nearly spring and is mild in uk, when it snows in europe you catch the ferry to uk but when you arrive it is still snowing and foggy? does that make sence

uk never has bad snow so why does ets2 have?

any way just my thoughts as i do not want to upset anyone

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

7 answers to this question

You can't uninstall the mod, well.. from what I've experienced you can refuse to install it when you install the MP client but it's still forced to be enabled regardless. That said, if you go into the settings before you sign in to the MP client and go to the 'mods' tab and untick the box for the winter mod and then click apply this will get rid of the winter mod. This, however, won't get rid of the snowfall. To get rid of that you have to do the same thing but rather than go to the 'mods' tab you'll go to the 'general' tab look for something called 'season effects' untick that box, click apply and that will get rid of the snowfall for you as well.

It's possible to do all of what I just mentioned while in game too. Just press tab, hold your right mouse button down go to settings click that and then go through the exact same thing. 

nz3d07.jpg

Thank you guys, the game is so pretty,the graphics are great,GForce 980,resolution 2500 by 1440 29 inch lcd  :D thats why i think it is the best driving game out there

and the multiplayer seems quite enjoyable some great members driving,but,there are some crazy guys who just want to mess around,if you want to mess around go and play mario bro's  :lol:

One thing i like to point out is the speed limits,UK on the motorway is 70 mph but you have all uk motorways 60 mph,In MP you should let guys tum speed limiter off as running at 55 mph is to slow

When playing Ets2 offline  i have reached 104 mph with in certain areas is fine,we are all grown up and need the responsability of driving in a safe way,

ty for reading

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

One thing i like to point out is the speed limits,UK on the motorway is 70 mph but you have all uk motorways 60 mph,In MP you should let guys tum speed limiter off as running at 55 mph is to slow

When playing Ets2 offline  i have reached 104 mph with in certain areas is fine,we are all grown up and need the responsability of driving in a safe way,

Driving 104 in a lorry isn't safe. Anyway, if you feel the need to play that way, EU #2 has the speed limiter disabled.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Not everyone is grown up man, the stance that's taken in regards to the limiter is that it will probably never be removed and I hope that's the case. When the entire main server was put into a temporary state of non collision a few months ago the speed limiter was disabled and there were people doing 150+ on country roads, even higher on motorways. Look at how it is at the moment, pitch a speed freak against someone who always follows the speed limit on a road with a speed limit of 50; the junkie will floor it to 56 while the other user would stick to 50 - those sort of people will always do the maximum speed regardless of the suggested speed.

nz3d07.jpg

Thank you guys, the game is so pretty,the graphics are great,GForce 980,resolution 2500 by 1440 29 inch lcd  :D thats why i think it is the best driving game out there

and the multiplayer seems quite enjoyable some great members driving,but,there are some crazy guys who just want to mess around,if you want to mess around go and play mario bro's  :lol:

ty for reading

Firstly the Speed limit is done by SCS (main game) not mp, so you can suggest that to them here

and about the game, I hope it's solved, else: make a new topic; this thread will now be closed !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator