Be careful while recording...

bleyz01

I'm a player that records a lot (even players that have made accidents to other players without including me). But I've never stopped in the middle of the road just to record a player or an accident, the only case that I do that is when a player rams me and my engine stops. There I just take the /pinfo and then move to a side (if the engine works, if it's not: F7 or /fix). But in the other cases, I put my hazards on, pull over and brake, leaving the road free.

Thanks to all of you for yours time. It's great too hear your opinion about this. I've made this post only like an information post. Just to show some people that braking only becouse you can record something isn't good in anyway. Just use right blinker go outside of the road, stop and feel free to record everything that you want. I will never say that i'm great driver, but even if i driving fast, i always checking minimap to see a traffic jam, i'm always trying to keep some distanace, and sometimes i also made a mistake and hit someone, like most of you, but simple text like "sorry my bad" can make everything different. If someone hits me most of the time i'm just reporting him and i have a video of it, but if someone says to me simple word like sorry, and i will no report him only cuz he can say that he made mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived