Game automaticly Alt - tabs itself.

Gregory[BE]

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello, Try these solution.

1-)Go to Steam and right click the Euro Truck Simulator 2 from the Library, then select Properties.

2-)On the General tab, "Use Desktop Game Theatre while SteamVR is active" do not click checkbox.

3-)Open TruckersMP in administrator mode, then login in ETS2:MP and wait for 5 minutes. Your problem may be resolved in this way.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello,

Please try these steps;

> Update your graphics card driver.
> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correctly in the directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
> That's may be caused by missing game file?. Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
> Make sure you have the latest.Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Sincerely,

Sneezy

I cannot pin point the exact source of the problem, but I can suggest a few things to do.

Can you try to disable Steam Cloud, and any plugins, then see if the problem still persists?

Personally I don't see the plugin as an issue, but it's always worth a try to turn it off. As for the Steam cloud, it's giving loads of errors concerning auto save job.

Also, turn off any notifications from your anti virus or any software running in the background.

• Upvote 1

KkdaC1b.png