Double trailers

BertholdtHoover

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey  @BertholdtHoover

Thank you for posting content on our forum! You are awesome :)

Since I see you have a question I will move it to our help section to make sure you get the best help!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact.

Hello there

The trailers which you take from Scandinavia are not allowed where is red lined in the above post's picture, if you take one as Tandem you can drive with it whereever you want, just remember you can not use F7 + enter with trailers from Scandinavia as long as you don't wanna land in the city where you got the trailer from

I hope this could help you

Kind regards

Hello @BertholdtHoover, is it possible that you have seen such trailers on the side near Calais? It might be possible that those players might have got the warning and had to make a U-turn at the nearby fuel station before they get kicked. I have personally seen a few players coming from C-D road shortly after leaving Calais and that was the only place I have ever seen them. 

Other than that, I'm sure your question has been answered.

8 hours ago, Caitlin. said:

you can not use F7 + enter with trailers from Scandinavia

It is true, but only for someone who leaves the trailer definition as a double. It is possible to make the game think it is a single trailer, hence being able to F7 to any nearby cities outside Scandinavia.

KkdaC1b.png

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Because this topic has been inactive again for 2 days, I am going to move it to Unsolved Section.
Do not hesitate to contact us again if you'll need any further help!

~Have a great Weekend!

//Moved to Unsolved