So.. Following speed limits gets you banned

poland.ball

Question

Hello.

So, I was driving around with my truck, had truck route advisor speedlimit settings and followed them.

3 People were complaining about, that it was "bannable" and I should read the rules.

Then I had a conversation with someone, he said "Everyone is going 150 km/h you're the only one driving 60 km/h"

So, then someone slammed into me, because he wasn't able to keep a safety distance and spammed "rec stupid kido".

I'm confused. It wouldn't even make sense.

8 answers to this question

Hello,

If you did not break TruckersMP rules, you don't need to worry about anything. If someone say "rec ban" or anything similar, it doesn't have to mean anything. https://truckersmp.com/rules

If you have evidence of someone breaking rules, report him via website report system. https://truckersmp.com/reports

Best Regards

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello @poland.ball,

You are allowed to use a Pilot paint job or LED lights but if you try to use a Police paint job or LED lights you'll be kicked from the server with the reason that you're not a Game Moderator.

About the tags like "Searching Cheaters" or "Border Check", the first one is allowed but I personally don't recommend you to use such tags, so you won't have any troubles.

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

Alright.

The dude continued, talked about the 150 kmph limiter got added at the beginning of MP, which wasnt true. His account creation was in 6th March.

As we all know, it was of course not from the beginning. Anyway, he talked about having a first account, and I have a small clue about he might be ban evading.

I asked for his first accounts ID and will check everything

16 hours ago, poland.ball said:

Hello.

So, I was driving around with my truck, had truck route advisor speedlimit settings and followed them.

3 People were complaining about, that it was "bannable" and I should read the rules.

Then I had a conversation with someone, he said "Everyone is going 150 km/h you're the only one driving 60 km/h"

So, then someone slammed into me, because he wasn't able to keep a safety distance and spammed "rec stupid kido".

I'm confused. It wouldn't even make sense.

Well, if you follow to speed limits you dont brake any rules. But you arent intentionally block users. You also also arent allowed to block the opposite lane, if somebody tries to overtake you, even it is forbidden to overtake there in the first place. 

15 hours ago, poland.ball said:

And, may I ask another quick question?

Is it bannable to use on the Pilot configuration a police similar skin, but not act as a police / normally driving?

And using a tag like "Searching Cheaters" or "Border Check"

1st: you arent allowed to use any Police items on your car, which gets you autokicked

2nd: you arent allowed to use any name or tag, that looks like you are an truckersmp stuff. Some example: Police, Admin, Moderator, Traffic Control, Security, etc (list not completed) isnt allowed. 

3rd: you arent allowed to act like a moderator, etc. Espacially you arent allowed to manage the traffic. If you block the road for that purpose, it is bannable, even if you have good intentions. Its the job of the game managers to control the traffic

4th: you also arent allowed to use freecam constantly to report users. If you see someone braking the rules, while you are driving and then go into freecam to find the player again it is okay. 

maybe you should read the rules again:

https://truckersmp.com/rules

here some rules, we are dicussing about:

§1.5 - Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind

Impersonating other users, staff members, political figures, law enforcement, leaders and authorities of any kind or acting like someone who is more superior. This can be through the way you drive, use the voice chat, your avatar, your license/interior plates, username and/or your in-game tag. Avatars, usernames and in-game tags need to be appropriate and cannot contain offensive content in any way and are not exempted from light insults. Your name must consist of only alphanumeric characters or else it will be changed by staff without notification.
Linking or providing access to unsafe websites or content.

§2.3 - Blocking*

Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar.

§2.6 - Useless Traffic / Inappropriate parking*

Repeatedly driving to and from an area of high population with no aim other than to cause more traffic. Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason. This applies to areas with 25+ users. Using the designated car parks is fine when there is low traffic in the area.

§2.7 - Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse

Convoy pilots are not permitted to slow down, block or control traffic, acting as a moderator and otherwise abusing the pilot scheme paint job. You are not permitted to take a convoy into highly populated area intentionally. This can include (but is not limited to) Calais, Duisburg, Calais-Duisburg road or surrounding areas.