WinterMod not working.

Brenbear87

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there,

Since this a topic that requires assistance from our Support Team, I am going to move this topic to the Help section, that way you can get better answers from the community, and also to ensure a high-quality level of answers being posted.

Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

//Moved to Help

Hello,  Do not change names of files as well as their content. Only using non modified files makes you able to join the servers. Please change the mods name to this way:

• frosty_7_0.scs
  • frosty_heavy_winter_7_0.scs
  • frosty_physics_7_01.scs

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello @Brenbear87

I've noticed that your mod files have  "(1)" in their names and this is causing your problem so you cannot see winter mod enabled when you connect. ( you should not edit anything in mod files, otherwise it will not work )

All you need to do is to rename all 3 mod files and delete "(1)" from each of them and enter the game again and see if it works.

Best regards,
SalePro

9 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @Brenbear87

Two great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue  helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

No, I did what the other 2 people said on removing the (1) by the way all the (1) means is that I downloaded it more than once. Anyways once I removed the (1) like they said the Game crashes right as I select the server to join.