No Jobs, not getting tired

Stahlvater

Question

Hey Guys,

I know this is a common problem, so when I start the game in MP, I sometimes get no jobs displayer despite special transport. Nothing else, in the other categories.

Another problem is that the sleeping thing doesnt work, means my driver doesnt get tired and I cant sleep.

I hope someone can help me. The only way I can fix the no jobs problem i found so far is start the game in singleplayer, enter my truck, save and then go to multiplayer.

This kinda fixes the sleeping problem, too. But as soon as i sleep, my driver wont get tired afterwards in multiplayer.

I really hope you can help me.

Cya

7 answers to this question

Hello, @Stahlvater

Many helpful answers were given. We thank everyone who responded and contributed.

Can you please tell me whether your problem has been solved with these solutions?

Just a reminder, if you don't submit any comments about your problem for more than 3 days, this topic will be locked and moved to inactive topics.

Sincerely,

XFMaster9666

Supporter.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello @Stahlvater

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support