Lnadmarks and interesting (permanent) sights

andy Suter

Like many of us, I drive around the maps on jobs and occasionally see something, like a landmark or scenery and think ‘wow that’s looks cool’. Its usually very hard to stop and look but still interesting. My favourite place is all the sculptures on the side of the motorway in  the northern part of Sweden. 

Im interested to see what landmarks/features you’ve enjoyed seeing on your travels, whether its a fantastic bridge crossing, an interesting building, a strange looking sculpture etc (doesn’t matter if DLC areas and vanilla areas). I’ll then do a sight seeing trip to see them all as its often easy to overlook the work SCS put into the various areas

Im not sure if ive seen one before but a sticky with our photo's of the landmarks we come across would be great!

While landmarks is not usually what i look for, more the scenery in general - There have been countless times where i just stop and think " wow thats cool " when i see a landmark.

We are getting spoiled with the amount of detail in this game, need to put time into appreciate it more :)

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

Dear andy Suter,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived