Helo From Vaggerr

Vaggerr

Hello to all Truckers on TruckerMp  i'm pretty new on here and i will tell you honesty i don't like it peoples makes accidents for no reason is that game i want NO. I feel much more comfortable playing offline with my traffic and mods nobody will make accidents in purpose.So i will leave This online part to all of you that like this kind of fun. Drive safe nad have fun thats all i wanted to say BYE

Hello, welcome to TruckersMP. 

I know what you mean. I don't like getting rammed myself because I get rammed 20+ times every time I play TruckersMP. Sometimes I like getting rammed because it's funny but at times I want to have a real drive on the roads it gets very annoying to f7 to the repair station. Luckly, we are able to report those users that break the rules. I wish you luck playing MP.

Single player is probably the only way to disregard the crashes. 

here's a helpful guide: 

Stay happy and safe

• Dziada locked and unlocked this topic

Hello , i totally understand you and maybe im the one that can understand you best because i am a really slow driver so that people tries to overtake me most of the time so it gets me involved into crashes more often.But i dont feel sad because i am recording my every move and so i know that those people who drive recklessly will get the ban they deserve thanks to web report system :D

Hello @Vaggerr! I understand very well what you are saying because I am exactly like you, I don't enjoy trollers or people who are ramming but you can take as an alternative other servers that are less full of people where the atmosphere is more calm. Maybe one dat you will give it a go and see if you like it! :wub: 

Have a great night and cheers! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived