Logitech G29 Key Assignment Problem

l Michael

Question

First as, hi everyone

On July 17, 2018, while my G29 was running smoothly, I moved my device to its own box to move to another location. On 1 december my computer and g29 prepared by me to start using. Later formatted my computer preparing and ı made the most current version windows 10 pro. I installed Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.65 after  ı tried to use the G29 macro keys. But g29 keys in the Ets 2 (Ats) game for 15-20 seconds trying, later not working. I deleted the game and reinstall it but again the same was. I haven't tried a new profile but the problem persists. In my estimation, a there is problem with windows 10 and logitech gaming software. The problem I've experienced is the same as the address I currently shared and ı yet couldn't find a solution. With me same problem, underneath article this one there is accessible address. 

I'm waiting for your help. Please.
Good forums..

https://www.technopat.net/sosyal/konu/logitech-g29-tus-atamalari-sorunu.579986/

16 answers to this question

Hello,

Have you tried if same problem exist in single players or any other racing games ? 

Tried to use the wheel or any other computer ?

Reinstall Logitech software ?

Have you tried to update you wheel G29 drivers to newest ?  ( It could be the reason )

Or you can just use Windows Compatibility Mode on logitech software and try agian

https://superuser.com/questions/133746/how-does-the-compatibility-mode-in-windows-work

Regards

Total EDM

Hello, 

Update the Windows 10 drivers to the latest version or check.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update

If your drivers are up to date, please try the following suggestions to resolve the problem:

Suggestion 1: Powercycle the device.

• Unplug the wheel from the power supply and computer.
  • Unplug the pedals from the wheel.
  • Wait for 15 seconds before reconnecting the pedals to the wheel.
  • Reconnect the wheel to the computer and power supply.
  • Test and observe if the issue is gone.

Suggestion 2: Windows platform, try again to recalibrate your G29 Racing Wheel through the Game Controllers Settings section after the powercycle. Here's how:

• Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sounds > Devices and Printers.
  • Right-click on the Logitech G29 USB wheel.
  • Select "Game Controller Settings".
  • Press CTRL + SHIFT + Left click on Properties.
  • Go to the Settings tab.
  • Click on "Calibrate" and follow the on-screen instructions.

Suggestion 3: Windows calibration tool still didn't fix the problem, then try to manually reset the wheel's calibration profile on your PC by following the steps provided below:

• Ensure that the Logitech Profiler is updated to its latest version.
  • Unplug both the USB cable and the A/C power adapter from both the unit and wall socket.
  • Wait for 30 seconds and plug the A/C power adapter back into the unit and the wall socket.
  • Plug the USB cable into a different USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port on your computer.

I hope your problem solve :)

Kind Regards, 

mexiumut 

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

6 hours ago, Total EDM said:

Hello,

Have you tried if same problem exist in single players or any other racing games ? 

Have you tried to update you wheel G29 drivers to newest ?  ( It could be the reason )

Or you can just use Windows Compatibility Mode on logitech software and try agian

https://superuser.com/questions/133746/how-does-the-compatibility-mode-in-windows-work

Regards

Total EDM

Works properly in other games. I've tried Windows Compatibility Mode on logitech software.I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software. I just haven't tried it on another computer. My problem has not passed.

6 hours ago, mexiumut said:

Hello, 

If your drivers are up to date, please try the following suggestions to resolve the problem:

Suggestion 2: Windows platform, try again to recalibrate your G29 Racin Wheel through the Game Controllers Settings section after powercycle. Here's how:

Suggestion 3: Windows calibration tool still didn't fix the problem, then try to manually reset the wheel's calibration profile on your PC by following the steps provided below:

• Unplug both the USB cable and the A/C power adapter from both the unit and wall socket.
  • Wait for 30 seconds and plug the A/C power adapter back into the unit and the wall socket.

Kind Regards, 

mexiumut 

I've tried suggestion 1 suggestion 2 shapely worked. But then again the it was same problem .

Keys are working as shown in the first video. But, the keys stop not working 10 seconds after the trucks moves. When I follow the steps in the second video, it works the same way for 10 seconds and again keys stop.
I need to be able to continuously save the current profile from Logitech Gaming Software. Later keys working properly 10 seconds. 

My videos link ;

and this ; 

Please, Logitech Gaming Software in remove all G keys.

For example:

logitech-software.png

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

13 hours ago, mexiumut said:

Hello, 

Suggestion 2: Windows platform, try again to recalibrate your G29 Racing Wheel through the Game Controllers Settings section after the powercycle. Here's how:

Kind Regards, 

mexiumut 

All three solutions didn't work for me.

It seems that there is a software issue between LGS and ETS2, but I can't figure out where and how to fix it.

13 hours ago, Total EDM said:

Hello,

Regards

Total EDM

For me, the problem exists in SP too. Other games work perfectly fine (that's why I think it's a issue of the Macro software).

I didn't try the wheel on another computer, because I do not have the opportunity right now.

I've reinstalled LGS a lot of times, but sadly no changes.

Yes, drivers are updated to the newest version.

~ MrJonton01

5 hours ago, mexiumut said:

Lütfen Logitech Gaming Software tüm G tuşlarını kaldırınız.

Örneğin:

logitech-software.png

Saygılarımla,

mexiumut

ENG//
G29 keys were not used as the second key assignment to the ETS 2 settings keyboard keys before making your methods.G29 keys were not used as the second key assignment to the ETS 2 settings keyboard keys before making your methods. I can now be assign. Thanks..
TR//
İlk mesajınızda bahsettiğiniz 1.ve 2. yöntemden sonra ets 2 tuş> klavye> ikincil tuşlara g29 tuşlarının atamasını gerçekleştirdim. Sizin dediklerinizi yapmadan önce oraya atama yapamıyordum. Fakat ben ikincil tuşlara atama yapmak istemiyorum. Çünkü servise girişte, el freni çekili iken hareket etmek için navigasyon cihazının uyarı vermesini sevmiyorum. Daha önce ikinci tuşlara hiç atma yapmadan lgs makro ataması yaparak kullanıyordum. Ama artık bu kadar olması bile yeterli bundan sonra lgs'de sizin bahsettiğiniz gibi varsayılan profili kullanacağım.

Ekran Görüntüsü bağlantısı;
 r5QPmz.png
Video bağlantısı ; 

Her şey için teşekkür ederim.

Problem solved. 
Thanks to everyone. ^_^

// Closed and moved to solved

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021