Error in ETS MP launcher

ANIME_NEKOCHAN

Question

Hello, I have a small problem. The fact is that when entering the ETS MP, such a "beauty" is issued:image.png.5b5ba6d7fb12c4742d9970595a4c86f4.pngandimage.png.4e38f397506731ed32b6d053e48360ee.png

Details of the problem: a similar infection appeared in the middle of autumn, and I thought that this was a regular update. Then I forgot about the MP, but with the release of the new DLC, I decided to play, but an error window popped up, I again thought that an update is possible and it is worth waiting a bit, and now on December 4, I still cannot play MP.

I was looking for a solution to the problem, but nothing happened. Updating ETS 2 on the demo version did not help either. Please, help!
P.s. : My version of the game in screenshot number 1 (1.33.2), but the launcher does not lead it, claiming that I am on version 1.30. I repeat that I already tried to change versions, but it did not help.

7 answers to this question

You need upgrade to "out of data - public" 

1)Right click on tmp ets2 in your steam library 

2)Click the last option

3)Click bata

4)Then click the listed option I said above. (Should be near the top)

Then after the game is done updating, you then want to run TruckersMP as an administrator. 

Stay happy and safe

Try to verify your game cache. In Steam, do the following;

Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files

If you are still having the issue beyond verifying the game cache, next step would be to uninstall the TMP client and reinstall it. You won't lose any game content such as save games or settings.

76561198137698940.png

Hello there,

Good to hear your problem has been solved.

If you have any problems in the future, you can always create another thread here in the help section of the forums.

Alternatively, you could message me or another member of the support team.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this thread.

Have a nice day.

//locked and moved to solved

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >