Wrong delivery and hours spent time in game

Kicek_

Question

Hi guys,

I'm new here and hope you can help.

Everytime I try to play multiplayer I have the same situation.

After completing my first delivery in multiplayer the game shows total delivery time of 164146 (!) hours (shown on the picture below).

It also shows 6839 (!) days spent in the game.

further I'm not able to play as there's no any delivery avaiable on the market and of course I don't have my own truck yet.

I tried this few times and it's always the same. Creating new profile or launcher uninstall did not help.

Everthing works fine in single player.

timeproblem.thumb.jpg.63de1ee360718302947d9fc3f788e8df.jpg

9 answers to this question

Greetings.

The problem is the in-game's economy not syncing correctly due to the time in MP always passing by. It's recommended that, in the case you are starting a new campaign, to continue to play SP until you can buy your own truck; this avoids a lot of complications.

If you choose to go for a "multiplayer only" campaign, keep in mind that the late delivery is something that happens on the first delivery you make and it's normal. Also, you will have to sync the economy with MP everytime you log into it, you can do this by sleeping, teleporting to services, fast-travel to garages, or anything else that lets the game fast forward. You can force a economy reset by typing into the console: 

uset g_force_economy_reset 1

Then save the game, reset the game, then load your saved game and then type into the console:

uset g_force_economy_reset 0

And this should reset it and you should be able to see jobs again. Word of advice: don't select any jobs with Caravans on them, unless you are driving a car.

I hope this helps you.

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hi there @Kicek_,

it is because you probably are taking jobs from freight market or from fast jobs while you are in the queue for joining the server. When you join the server from the queue, time changes, also, when you're trying to take job in singleplayer and playing it in multiplayer, same thing.

Some great answers were given.
Has your problem been resolved?

Sincerely,

WentworthHFD

TruckersMP - Trial Support