Troller ruined my career

Question

this is the first time it happend to me so while i was going with my cargo a troller called: gdbjhvvvv he is in the second europe server and his tag is (54) he rammed me and he said sorry so i went back to a city and he did too and kept following me and while  i was exiting the city he rammed me and i took some screenshots to show aswell and i called an admin to sort it out he said he didnt do anything and my case was closed, he was waiting for me and when i went on road, he did too. i was broke because of him i had -42,500€. i had to go back to my save file which i saved fortunately but i did lose some levels, please ban this person. Screenshot: i have more but couldnt upload.

20181119174902_1.jpg

17 answers to this question

Dear @puncakenyx

Some  great answers have been given ,has your problem been solved?

please let us know!

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized.

I await your return!

i belive there is no need for other help, thank you for your support. But i am sad that i lost my progress because of him, now i have to gain it back.

Hello,

Please remember that blocking, ramming and wrong way reports should have video evidence. Screenshots do not usually show the full story or the extent of the issue.

§1.4 - Reporting users

The evidence you provide cannot be older than 1 month. Reporting users with evidence older than 1 month can lead to a ban from the reporting system.

Using compilations, montages or anything similar to report is not deemed as applicable evidence as the age cannot be determined unambiguously. An exception is made when the video's only purpose is to be used as a private report compilation.

The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus one month.

Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.

Blocking, Ramming and Wrong way reports should have video evidence. Screenshots do not usually show the full story or the extent of the issue.

Asking for a staff's priority with handling a report is not permitted.

Reporting staff must be done through the feedback system.

Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system.

For some basic guidelines on reporting, please look at this forum post here.

You can find all our rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

You can find our website reporting guidelines here:

Thank you for your understanding.

UsDxWIH.png

Dear @puncakenyx

As all the tips given above,you should read them carefully.

Problem is solved due to this i will have to move this topic to Solved Topics,

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Solved

• Thanks 1