Winter Mod

Bunnahabhain

29 minutes ago, Pillow_ said:

Probably around Christmas time, which means it won't be here for another month.

it should be earlier tbh

not like 2 days before christmas like last year

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Hello Dear @Xirilius

I'd like to comment on this. This is a simulation game. So everything should be close to reality. When we look around the world, the snow falls in December. So we can confirm that; next month snow mode will come. If you ask my opinion, it will be added between December 15-25. I love this mode. I think there are things that need to be added to snow mode. Like what? Snowy ground should be slippery. Tires should be provided with a chain mounting option. This will give an excellent sound experience and will also affect the braking distance. The little details are always beautiful things

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived