Speed restricted to 150km/h, EVEN ON THE UNRESTRICTED AUTOBAHN

sirkianjesse

I can't read this "Remember its a truck simulator" anymore. This game is a real multifunctional game. You can play bus, cars, vans, even wheelchairs. That makes the game even more special, instead of only having trucks. It would just get boring after time. Thats why car mods and else are extremely good, so people won't get bored.

12 minutes ago, Alex ^^ said:

ick find, with 150Kmh limit, is just as much kaos as unlimited ..

Unrestricted, the number of collisions would drastically increase because the faster you go, the less stable the vehicle is. Lots of crashes happen now, but if you removed the speed limiter people would be going a lot faster and crash a lot more frequently.

1 minute ago, McclaudEagle said:

Unrestricted, the number of collisions would drastically increase because the faster you go, the less stable the vehicle is. Lots of crashes happen now, but if you removed the speed limiter people would be going a lot faster and crash a lot more frequently.

hm

I'm fine with 150. I dont see why people make it such a big deal still. If we'd change it back to 90 or 110, i would highly doubt that a lot of players would continue to play TMP. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived