Question

I have a problem with admins. They're not doing their works. When they do they're not doing it right. They're not checking the reports of players. When I report someone they're not checking but however it comes to me they're banning me. The system is not working properly with admins

5 answers to this question

Hello,

If you are unhappy with any member of the TruckersMP staff team, please make a feedback ticket in regards to your issue. With regards to the reports - all reports will get seen to in order and even though there are reports being done it doesn't mean yours are being ignored. Your reports will get seen to eventually as no report will ever go unseen although there are a lot of reports on a day to day basis so this can take some time. 

I hope this has answered any questions you have, please let me know if you have any other questions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback but this is isn't very constructive at all. I'm not a manager so I won't say that you should do that better or so, but I do want to tell you this:

1) You may or may not know that we also have a life aside of TruckersMP, and that we can't be online 24/7.

2) We definitely check reports, it is just that it is much better to make a report on the website. But yes, we are definitely using it, it wasn't made for nothing.

3) Elaborate more how we're not doing our job properly? I at least always try to do my utter best to help you where I can.

So please, next time, think twice before complaining about us like that.

You can follow the link Ali sent in the above reply.

Cheers

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our in-game moderation.

We understand your frustration that your in-game reports are not always handled. Please be aware that our game moderators receive a large number of in-game reports every single day. While our GMs are trying their best to react to them, it is impossible to react to each and every in-game report.

You can, however, always create a report on the website, if you have some evidence of an incident (video or screenshot):

https://truckersmp.com/reports

Reports submitted this way are handled in the order they are received and are dealt with as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

Faern

TruckersMP Trial Support