Ban expirements

Question

Hello all,
unfortunately i have been banned 
according to this 

Spoiler

How bans are issued

The first 3 bans issued are at Game Moderator discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is 3 months.

The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo.
Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period.

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, Game Moderators may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm. Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent.

If i have 7 bans like this

• Banned 15 Jun 2017 2 day 
  • Banned0 1 Sep 2017 1m
  • Banned0 6 Oct 2017 3m
  • Banned 28 Apr 3m
  • Banned 07 Aug 1m
  • Banned 12 Oct 3m

why the last ban in 3 months if i have only two active bans? it hasnt to be a ban with moderator judgement lenght?

Thanks to who answer my question
Have a good game

4 answers to this question

Maybe because of this:

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, Game Moderators may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm.

From what I see in your history, only last five are shown in your post, but the third was already 3 months, meaning that it was actually the fifth within a year. That makes it at least 8 bans in your history. You should be thankful that you haven't been given a permanent ban.

Hello,

Due to this forum post being inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving this topic to the inactive section.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me or any other member of the TruckersMP Support Team or you can open up a new topic and we can help as best as we can.  

//locked + moved to inactive

• Like 1