The server keeps kicking me out.

Cubika93

Question

Hi. So im pretty new to the multiplayer version of ETS2, whenever i try to do a quick job i got the following error message. You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Inproper tractor type for this trailer! Why is this error happening, how can i fix it ? Please answer, thank you.

9 answers to this question

Hey!

First of all welcome to the Multiplayer!

Now to your problem: Other players have experience issues regarding Quick Jobs, too. For them, the Quick Jobs always were Caravans, which are only allowed to be pulled by the Scout cars. If you have a truck, you'll get kicked, because the (invalid) trailers is alrady attached.

The only solutions right now, is to use the Freight Market or to do quick jobs in Singleplayer.

I hope I could help you,

~ MrJonton01

• Upvote 1

Hello, @Cubika93...

If you are using double trailler this link below will clarify your doubts. Now if you are being kicked with a normal trailer, look if you are not using something that is not allowed by TruckesMP. 

Link forum Double trailler : 

General rules about allowed items: https://truckersmp.com/rules

§3 - Save editing rules

§3.1 - Truck modding

Hello, Bonjour,

With the few replies above, they should be quite helpful considering their quality. Now, what we would like to know from you is if your problem has been solved or not. So please do not forget that this information is vital to us so that we can help you if you still need help, or contrary, we can proceed with the closure of your topic should your problem already have been resolved. Can not wait to hear from you!

Kindest Regards,

Is it that difficult to read the description of the problem? QUICK JOBS are the key words here. In quick jobs market, the truck and the cargo come included, it doesn't matter if you own a truck or what truck you own, original or modded, because the job will not be using your truck.

From what I've seen, I'd call this a bug in MP. When you open the quick jobs list, you can find some/many of them with caravan as cargo, but regular trucks as tractors. Trucks are not allowed to haul caravans and this is why as soon as you choose one of those jobs, you are auto-kicked from the server. I call this a bug because caravans should never be "linked" to regular trucks in quick jobs, since they can only be hauled by the Scout car. I don't know if there's a way to remove caravans from that market, but it should be done. Also, since caravans jobs have an absurd Price/Distance ratio, whoever sorts the jobs list by that feature or by higher price will see all caravans jobs before any other regular ones.

The solutions: Try doing some jobs in SP (no cars, no caravans, so no problems) until you can get the bank loan, buy a truck and then you don't need to use Quick jobs in MP. Or when you open Quick jobs in MP, scroll down the list until you see cargoes different from "Caravan (0 T)" and you should be able to do those without problems.

Last answer on this topic was at Thursday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive :)

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png