More hp engine

hippos322

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey!

This answer pretty much sums it up:

11 minutes ago, grundi2601 said:

Hello,

I prefer you to not edit the HP to much more than 750HP because it could be counted as Hacking (Speedhacking).

But you're allowed to put Volvo engine into other trucks like DAF or Scania.

Here you can look at the rules behind save-editing (§3): https://truckersmp.com/rules

~ MrJonton01

• Thanks 1

Hello, Bonjour,

Thank you for posting your topic before risking it and going in-game to avoid being banned. It is always too bad when players are banned due to a simply misunderstanding of the rules. Luckily, you had a very clever idea to create your thread. As for your question, it is permitted to change the HP of different trucks to match the maximum HP that you can find in-game which happens to be the Volvo engine of 750 horse-power. For example, if you prefer driving a Renault, however, you find that the engine is too low horse-power or that the truck does not speed up fast enough, you can save edit the engine to any HP up to 750 and as low as the lowest Horse-Power engine in-game which you would have to view.

Please do keep in consideration that it is permitted, however, if you exceed the permitted default maximum of engines, which is 750HP, you will be banned as this is known as speed hacking which will result in a permanent ban with no chance of an unban.

Now, we do hope that the replies above and mine have all contributed to answering your question and that you are satisfied with the replies you have received. However, we can not assume this. Please inform us if you need more replies or if your question has already been answered so those looking to help here in the Help Section can know that you do not need anymore help and so that our Support Team can proceed with the closure of your useful topic.

I am sure many other users viewing this topic are wondering the same thing, hence why I say your topic is useful. Once we can move your topic with the rest of the solved topics, people will be able to refer to your topic if they are wondering the same thing in the future to avoid being banned.

Last but not least, you can view the TruckersMP rules and more specifically the section number 3 for more information regarding save editing in-case you have further questions. Of course, you can always ask here or create a Support Ticket and we will be more than pleased to help you out at the most of our capability.

I can not wait to hear from you! Please do not forget that I will remain at your disposition in either French or English if you contact me over the Private Message function here on the TruckersMP Forums! Again, thanks for your topic!

Kindest Regards,

Thanks for all Answer.:)

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German