CB Radio isnt working [external Audio Interface]

timmytrmpet

Question

Hey Guys,

As i mentioned in the title, my CB Radio isn't working. And yes, I saw every tutorial there is about this topic, but it's (kind of) not my fault that it isn't working.

I got an external Audio-Interface (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 solo) and my Microphone + My Headphones are plugged in there, that means that my standard Audio-Input/Output is "Focusrite USB".

If I'm toggling the Audio-Input/Output to the normal system default (that means my outer speakers and just no microphone), then it's working.

I don't have these kind of issues with other Ingame-Voicechats, thats why I am a bit confused about it.

So, does anyone having an answer how to use the CB Radio with an external Audio-Interface, or is it even possible to use the CB Radio with an external Audio-Interface?

(-> and yeah, of course, all my drivers are the newset ones.)

8 answers to this question

Hello :)

I know that in a lot of games, things like voice chat can be pretty "stupid". I'd suggest you to try those things if you haven't already:

- Make sure, that your Microphone is set as default communication device under Sounds - Recording

- I believe that default talk key is "X", but I'm not 100%, so try that

- Look for any sound options in the TruckersMP Multiplayer Menu - Settings

If nothing of those things works, ask me for additional help and I'll take a look on Google :D

Best regards, Mato <3

Hey Guys,

Thanks for trying to help me, but you couldn't help me with this answers... :/

It's not that I don't know how to set the things up, I actually know that it doesn't work because of my external Audio-Interface... 

I done every setting correct, believe me. But thanks guys :)

greets,

timmy

Hello, some answers were given above.

Is your issue resolved? ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hey Guys,

I read the two Threads which Soul Knigh send. But none of them are helping. My settings are set up correctly and the sound is turned to maximum everywhere...

So, I still need help..

But maybe it just isnt possible to have the CB Radio correctly set up with my interface... I mean, PCs are crazy and if one driver just isnt working, it could fu** up the whole thing.

greets,

timmy

Hello,

Last answer on this topic was at Tuesday; 3 days ago. That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive. If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me. 

Sincerely 

Forz0214 

TruckersMP - Trial Support 

//locked and moved to Inactive 

Hello, 

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day!

//Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.