EuroTruck2 problem

Alin1021

Question

Hello,i have a problem.I am trying to do a quick job and i got only caravan trailers as options,and they are not allowed on the server,every trailer i take is a caravan and i get kicked from the server as soon as the que in front of me ends.

How can i fix it?

6 answers to this question

Well i'll suggest if you have your own truck to go to a hotel and sleep, if not go to your Documents , find Euro truck simulator 2 and go to profiles enter into your profile find config.cfg and then find (uset g_force_economy_reset "0") change the 0 into a 1 and then try to enter into your game/profile and look if there are more trailers.

Hello, 

Thank you for using the help section, 

I have the same problem, but just look at my screens and you will understant that you don't have just oly caravans, and of course, if you break TMP rules ( https://truckersmp.com/rules ) you would have a sanction. 

If you just look at the map like that, yes you will have only caravans :

1538225310-ets2-20180927-131636-00.png

If you click on you town, you would have less caravans, 

1538225310-ets2-20180927-131641-00.png

I don't know why, but it's like that

If you only have caravans please try to hit F7 + Enter or just try to sleep to actualize your trailers. 

I hope it would help you

Be carefull on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy ! 

Good morning, afternoon, evening everyone!

I am proud to welcome you as well as any newcomers to the TruckersMP Forums!

As for your problem, we are very curious to know if the answers above have provided enough information to help you fully or if you are still searching for further help. This information is vital to the support team as we strive to help users as fast as we can. Please, do not forget to inform us if yo need more help or if you simply have solved your problem and our lovely support team will take care of the rest with this topic in order for you to enjoy our modification.

I can not wait to hear from you!

Kindest Regards,

Last answer on this topic was at Saturday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me :)

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png