Little problem with sync helper

SamuelEST

Question

Hi! :)

I have one question here about ets/ats sync helper.

My sync helper doesn't work already 2-3 days, does anyone know what is happening with that?

When I sync my jobs, then it sends me back to my home garage, and tell's me that any cargoes finished with no penalties and such.

Any help please? 

Thank you!

Samuel

4 answers to this question

I think it's not updated yet for 1.32 so it could possibly cause you that problem.

• Like 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Last answer on this topic was at Friday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png