No brake/indicator lights on krone trailer

dragonslayingmaster1000

On 9/28/2018 at 1:07 AM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

This is if you don't have the DLC of course. This is pretty dangerous because you don't know if they're slowing down or turning into a gas station. This can cause very bad accidents so I suggest that you guys should put some lights on it. 

EDIT: Just to clarify, these are not brake and indicators from the DLC that would be added, only ones that you would see in the base trailers

I absolutly understand what you mean, i have teh DLC but also with the DLC you have problems to see if someone is braking, turning and so on. I really hope SCS will make them brighter. Also the positionlights i can't see from the cabin. So this little lights don't even make for what they are for. Anyways i recommend to buy it, because it isn't to expensive and more Krone trailers ae on the way that will be added. Some Kronetrailers are locked at the moment .When you would had the DLC or you will buy it, if you play some Singleplayer you may seen some Kronetrailers you can't buy at the current state. Hope i could help you, feel free to contact me for any further informations.

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment useful? If so, please vote for it, thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived