done

Blathers

Question

6 answers to this question

How many people were there? Those kicks are handled by Game Moderators, maybe you were in the way or something.

It could be just an unfortunate chain of mistakes, because I once got kicked too. The reason is that the Game Moderators probably need to recognize the situation fast to try to avoid chaos, but can't see the ID correctly or just mistook your for someone else next to you.

If you think a specific Moderator is doing is job badly, you can create a Feedback ticket, but have evidence such as videos prepared.

Hello, 

Reckless driving can mean lots of things like:

- Inappropriate overtaking 

- Cutting Users off 

- Failing to maintain your lane 

- Driving all over the road dangerously 

Reckless driving also relate to "Ramming" 

Ex: if I would would have rammed someone I would get banned for ramming or reckless driving because they both kinda mean the same. 

I hope I answered your question!

Regards,

☆Arctic Wolf☆

• Thanks 1

Stay happy and safe

If you are constantly having this issue, then I suggest that you record your gameplay and keep it for future reference in case the situation comes back to bite you. Often there are pileups leaving repair places, for example Duisburg. This means that the GMs tend to kick anyone joining the frenzy as it would not help with clearing up the situation. Also, remember that situations like these are a lot more stressful for staff than you. But they are just like us, they make mistakes. Remember it's only a kick so nothing will come out of it.

Hope this helps,

Dziada