problems with me contracting the update sever

gatorkiller10

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey @gatorkiller10 wich downloading server are you talking about ? 

Is it about download the new version of the mod of truckersmp or is it the steam download server ?

Be carefull on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy

--- 

UP

I found this solution : try to see if it's good for you :) 

Edited by EnderGamesYTB
give more solutions

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

Make sure that the Windows firewall does not block your connection. Open the Windows firewall and say Restore defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Solution 2:

• Download Ultrasurf.
  • Run Ultrasurf.
  • Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
  • Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
  • Exit Ultrasurf

Solution 3:

• "Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.
  • First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP"

Solution 4:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Also read this topic

Last answer on this topic was at Tuesday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png