1.32 update

Fricorico(NL)

Question

When can we expect Truckersmp to update to 1.32? i tried some of the new content in sp and now downgrading makes my account not usable (probably since i bought a trailer already, when i update back to 1.32 my profile is fine though). so basically i can't play mp at the moment:( hope to see the update soon

12 answers to this question

hello

TruckersMP doesn't support the latest game version yet, here is a guide on how to downgrade so you can keep playing on multiplayer: 

and  ETS2 has a backup-save feature which stores saves from last version on their own folder.

Navigate to your Documents and open the "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder inside. From there, you will see various folders, one of which should be named "profiles" and "profiles(1.31.2.12s).bak". You'll want to replace these folders with each other.

Rename "profiles" to "profiles(1.32)" and then "profiles(1.31.2.12s).bak" to "profiles", and your previous save should be working on the 1.31 version.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

7 hours ago, [Mayday] said:

Update is gonna be soon, but no ETA

You can restore your savegames from 1.31 game version simply, goto Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - profiles(1.31.2.12s).bak

Copy your profile folder to Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - profiles directory.

oh nooo, i tried but now i can't access it anymore at all :O afraid i will have to start all over again -,-

• HaulieLove 1

Hello @Fricorico(NL)

Please let us know when your Problem / Question has resolved. 

Have a nice Day ! :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

55 minutes ago, OBrasileiro said:

Hello @Fricorico(NL)

Please let us know when your Problem / Question has resolved. 

Have a nice Day ! :)

profile seems gone for good, now there is a way to cheat your way back up in single player.. any suggestions where i can find the correct mod for this? i've been looking for a while but nothing that worked so far

@Fricorico(NL)

Here you have a Save File: 

Or go on other website, example: https://ets2.lt/en/?s=savegame and search for more Save Game File.

I hope thats help you ! :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

4 minutes ago, OBrasileiro said:

@Fricorico(NL)

Here you have a Save File: 

I hope thats help you ! :)

ah yes i have tried that too, but then i'm stuck with that profile's name :p

EDIT: i will try it again, maybe since this is a beginners profile it allows me to change the name? btw do you know if i should put ets2 back to 1.32 first and then downgrade afterwards again? or just leave it downgraded? in the latter case, do i put it in the "profiles" folder or the "profiles(1.32.........).bak" folder?

16 minutes ago, Ali. said:

Hello @Fricorico(NL)

This YouTube video could perhaps help with that;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-coTXaMNbc 

okay thanks that worked for the naming problem, now here's the next problem i just ran into. the renamed profile works perfectly in sp, but it doesnt show up in mp.. :( is there a folder i should copy it into ?