Today lag problems.

Question

Hello,

today I drove on EU2 almost entire day with no problems. But around afternoon I experienced lags. About every 5 minute there was a 3 second lag and it was horrible. People always crashed into me and I couldn't make it anymore. And its also in lower traffic zones.

PC specs:

Intel Core i7 6700k 4x 4.00 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB

16 GB RAM DDR3

May somebody help and explain my why I get these problems? I never, never experienced that in the past days.

And, how may I fix it?

PS: grafik.png.c7d4234e90a002d7b040199fe50f9b5a.png (758 GB free to use)

Best regards

grafik.png

16 answers to this question

hello

fist it  is probably caused by  the autosave ,you can turn it off,

just Go to
My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> profiles> the profile file you are using> config.cfg "in your notebook. g_autoload_ignore_autosave Find the value "1 and change it to value "0".

second, you also can read this topic to solve your problem:

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

^

Hey,

I might try turning off autosave in the console to see it directly, thanks :D

Best regards

EDIT: The value is on 0 already :/

2. EDIT: I've watched the threads, and It doesn't helped me :( Its even if there are not so many people I might just try restarting my PC, maybe that will work... Anyway, thank you for trying to help me ;)

Hello :)

Try this

• Verify game cache
  • Delete garages, drivers.
  • Load other save game.
  • Make new profile.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  • Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  • Save your progress then completely close the game
  • Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)
  • Start as admin TruckersMP
  • Start as admin ETS
  • Started with both DirectX64 and OpenGL
  • Reinstall TruckersMP

You can see these photos

g8a452.jpg9oy94Q.jpg

Also look at these topics:

Hi there!

Lag can be caused by your game autosaving, this could be due to you having lots of vehicle/drivers on your profile as the game has to save twice as many things. Your internet/ other programs running in the background could be another factor playing a role in this situation.  

You can test your internet speed here, and see your ping - www.speedtest.net

I have had this problem in the past where I lag every few minutes or when a autosave arouses. I solved this by reducing the number of trucks and drivers I had on my profile. 

The methods above could help solve your issue or, at least minimize it to a sub level.

Kind Regards,

Avro

Hello,

I do not want to make a new save because I got my skoda with many miles and don't want to looose it :D

I didn't use any Apps or else.

I removed all my drivers since I got the bug that my game crashed randomly by the drivers.

I'm also running ETS2/TMP as Admin otherwise I can't run the game (It will crash)

I may try updating my graphic card drivers, because I think I receviced a update message by Game Ready Driver.

Also I restarted my pc today and I will try it

Best regards

EDIT: I found out that lag occured right before a auto save got created. I'm trying to turn it off and I should be fine.

2. EDIT: I found out that I can't disable autosaving. That means I will need to play Singleplayer, because the issues are happening even if there is low traffic. Is not there any way to stop autosaving ?!?!?

Hello there @Germanyball [GER] ,

In order to disable autosaving you'll need to open your console and type the following: "autosave intervall 0". 

Then press enter.

Let me know if this fixed your issue ;) 

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

You can try these steps as well open task manager  and go to to startup tab  and check which programs runs high volume and disable it so they wont start automatically hope this will help

Hey everyone, please read this:

I fixed my problem with deleting my config.cfg file and reassigning everything. After that auto saving did not lag for me anymore. If someone else experiences this problem, try out deleting it (You need to reassign all settings, graphics, controls,..)

Hello @Germanyball [GER]

Has your Problem resolved ? 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Thanks for all Help.

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German