When I play this game, my computer always Blue Screen of Death

SoulKen

Question

I'm a Chinese player.The game I bought on Steam yesterday,But every time I play a game for 15-20 minutes,the computer Blue Screen of Death

BSOD prompt:system_service_exception dxgmms2

My computer system is windows10  CPU:i7 6700K GPU:GTX1060

My graphics drive's been updated 

1771890808_QQ20180919172054.png.26771d31c4cce32f253048088eb4040f.png

On the forum in China,Some players are like me.They said it was a 1.32 update, and that's what happened.

Please help us solve this problem.We all love this game.

Thank you

8 answers to this question

Hello, Bonjour,

Before I discuss your game problem, I would like to give you a warm welcome to the forums. Since your topic was placed in the wrong section, our lovely support @EHHVTC Manager I Ollie has moved your topic to the help section, which is here.

However, my main question about your problem is, have you tried to play the game in the Single Player mode? If not, can you please try and also inform us if the problem occurs also in Single Player or only in TruckersMP. This will help us out a lot. Thank you!

Now, since you are new to the forums, I would like to remind you that my personal/private messages are open to everyone. It could be a question regarding the rules or simply about a topic I took action on, you can message me for it. However, it should be done over the Personal Message function of the forums.

Please let us know if your problem is also in Single Player or only Multiplayer!

Kindest Regards,

hello

you should do a RAM test  first

To create this tool you must get a USB drive. Caution it will delete everything inside the USB drive. After you have created the file you must load it from BIOS. Run the memory test for at least 1 hour. The key for BIOS is usually F1, F2, F10, ESC or Delete.

f9f4f482b9fb419895ac3a63aeb7b98a.png

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Thank you for your help.

My problem has been solved.

I consulted Microsoft's customer service staff.

They replied to me like this:

This is not a fault in the driver, your version of windows has a directx memory manager defect that affects several D3D9 titles, and passmark as well.Install Windows 10 1603 / 14393 or higher to resolve.

After that, I updated my system, my question didn't show up.

• Thanks 1

Problem solved. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.