/AFK -- Makes you... AFK

Sala296

Suggestion Name: /AFK command to make player AFK.
Suggestion Description: Allow users to type /afk in chat and that makes them afk. With a bit more detail, it should either;

A). Make the truck No Collision & 50% Opacity,

OR

B). Teleport the truck to side of road & put hazard/indicator light on,

OR

C). Both of the above.

In addition to this it should, increase the amount of time it takes to auto kick you, or not kick you at all. I have made a related suggestion that has drawn alot of attention here

Something else that would be important is to make sure the driver cannot drive off with there truck in this mode, so should automaticly remove /AFK mode upon driving.

Any example images: None.

Why should it be added?: It will allow users to be AFK and do some quick IRL things like; get a drink, grab a snack, or check their social media (Not IRL, but...). I have had many times when i have finished a long journey and wanted a drink, but come back just to see that i have been kicked. It is a bit of a nuisance to leave the game to re-join.

Edited by Salamander115
  • Upvote 1

76561198126149890.png

It is a goo suggestion, but anyway, now since the server has up to 4000 slots i think not kicking AFK players at all wouldn't be a problem anyway. Just today i parked my truck, i went to eat something and when i came back i was kicked and when i relogged i was also banned for intentional ramming (WTH!!). I was in a gas station parking so i have no idea what happened.

76561198016678105.png

It´s a -1 in here but not cause of the suggestion being useless, I just prefer the gas-stations or hotels being AFK zones where we can park (with collisions on imo) and stay for longer times afk to make all those things you said.

Teleporting would cause lots of issues and well... I dont understand all those drivers who cant get 5 mins more to find a truck-stop to park and instead, they leave the truck in the middle of nowhere near the road. Is that serious? not in my opinion.

I hope devs bring us those afk areas soon.

lkRjRkb.png

-1. It seems that the multiplayer is getting more and more pampered with small add-ons to trucking. 

Some features are just not needed at all. You can park safely without doing any of those things. Make the truck a "No Collision Truck?" That's not realistic. I doubt the administration would allow that, as they try to make the game as realistic as possible (Mention the "no auto park")  Just park on the emergency lanes, and if you hit someone just accept your fate like the truckers in real life do. 

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.