ETS2 Sounds from different trucks

Carlos.

Question

5 answers to this question

I will move this to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please open a topic in the Help section right here: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

"Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for help related things.

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

3 minutes ago, Miyuki said:

Yes. This is fully allowed in MP save editing.

Thanks alot :)

5 minutes ago, weezy said:

I will move this to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please open a topic in the Help section right here: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

"Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for help related things.

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

Sorry for that. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @Carlos777,

Did you get necessary answer? Please let us know!

Kind regards,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Trial Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello, Bonjour,

I am so pleased to see that your problem has been solved! At least, this is what we must presume when a topic has marked the best answer. Since your topic does indeed have the best answer, it will be handled accordingly.

I would like to remind you, however, if you need help in the future, you can either make another forum topic here in the help section or contact us through the support system and our support team will help as you as well as we can!

Should you have any questions about the actions I am taking on your topic today, you can contact me over the private message function of the forums. Thank you for your comprehension. 

Actions being taken on this topic: Locking and moving it to solved.

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [FR/EN]