Another ets2 problem..

_dekson_

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Cvelee313 said:

When I enter multiplayer and when I want to connect my profile with world of trucks it says its inncorect, I checked it but everything is typed correct, any solutions?

Hey! 

Have you tried just in case "Forgot Password" and just make a new password? 

I think that gonna be the solution if nothing else work. 

Hope this helped

Hello @Cvelee313

If you can not log in the game, press "Forgotten password". If this does not work, open a support ticket. :)

We will help you there: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

1 hour ago, MrJonton01 [Security/GER] said:

Do you maybe have Capslock active or NumLock deactivated? 

Can you log in into your TruckersMP account on the website with your password or does it fail too? 

When I log on the website its successful but when I want to log in on world of trucks its not..

When I type my email and password, it says like "try with another password" something like that.

2 minutes ago, Cvelee313 said:

When I want to create a account on "World of Trucks" it says "ALL GAMES OWNED BY YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT ARE ALREADY CONNECTED TO SOME EXISTING WORLD OF TRUCKS ACCOUNT." Now I dont understand nothing, its like my account is hacked or what?

try this here https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/password_reset.php and see if it helpes to create a new password. 

12 minutes ago, Cvelee313 said:

When I want to create a account on "World of Trucks" it says "ALL GAMES OWNED BY YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT ARE ALREADY CONNECTED TO SOME EXISTING WORLD OF TRUCKS ACCOUNT." Now I dont understand nothing, its like my account is hacked or what?

Hello @Cvelee313 

This is some serious issue, could be connected with hacking or information leakage. You need to create a support ticket here https://www.support.truckersmp.com/ as soon as possible.

warm regards

Thanks for all answer !:)

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German