Driver test on a specific server

Aberidius

Suggestion Name: Add some sort of driving test to be able to play on one of the servers.

Suggestion Description: I think there should be a server that is for people who are actually dedicated to play the game seriously, not speed 150km just to get their delivery done. For people who wants to play it seriously. So, in order to get access to the public roads you must pass a simple drivers test to see that you can understand traffic rules, speeding rules and any other necessary rules. Nothing too complicated and something that is restricted to a server for people who wants to play this game for real.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It gives players who are serious about the game a chance to actually play it the way it's supposed to be played.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Who do you think should be supposed to be the examiner of that test? Please take into account how many people would want to do that test. Please, tell me who is supposed to watch people and judge whether they passed it or not. Thanks in advance, I am waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.