Trailer entities have collision enabled in company bays.

Miles!

Question

Had a quick look and couldn't see this posted, but apologies if I missed it.

I'm not sure if its everyone or just me but I've found that trailers in company NCZ's now have collision.

I'm not sure if this is intended, because they are solid in singleplayer, but sometimes players bash them into the way of my trailer slot and I can no longer park there and have to cancel the delivery. 

These 2 trailers aren't anyones delivery. Ill add more screenshots later.

a01217b054b9268328f292ae1a81dc74.png

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

7 answers to this question

When you F7 & Enter in a situation like this, you have to pay. I'd rather not pay for other's mistakes.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

The trailers in the picture that have been 'Pushed' are loads that you can take! I believe that due to the time differences of MP and SP that when you say switch from SP to MP the trailers in SP load in, then the MP loads with the different time thing/Expiry time load in which then 'Pushes' the SP trailers away. No one can see you load waiting until you have chosen to drive that load, and you cant see anyone else's loads that are waiting until they have picked them to drive as well.

twitter.pngyoutube.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.