ATS[please help me]

Question

Why did I check my mini-game on my TMP personal homepage and spent a day or so telling me that this process may take 5 minutes. This confused me. Because this game is ATS :huh:

7 answers to this question

Hello

Follow these steps:
1-)log in to your steam account and enter your profile, click on the ''Edit Profile'' section.

Spoiler

steam_v1.jpg

2-)My Privacy Settings>PUBLIC Game Details>PUBLIC.You can get help from the image below.

Spoiler

steamsettings.png

• Extra: Make sure Family Sharing is turned OFF on your account https://store.steampowered.com/account/
  • Scroll to the bottom and adjust the settings to turn off sharing
  • Spoiler

2f9be177cefb24893e472963d2ca05cb.png

• Try it from another browser(opera,yandex etc)

Hello there, @Magnus[K7V],

I have nothing to add to the replies given above, because that's the problem, you have not set your Steam game details to public.

Please let me know whether your problem has been resolved or not.

Frosty

Hi,

Below topic should solve your problem. Do your question has been answered? Select  "Vote this answer up". After your selecting, moderator will close topic.

I think your problem has been solved because you're currently online at ATS.

LiZqTSH.png

Best Regards

JJay

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

//Locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German