help

tedmozby

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello mate :) 

If you have a recruitment on Support team or more positions :) and now it has been declined ,you can try it a next recruitment,because you have a 2 times for applied on this positions :) 

Here is guide about Requirements : 

I wish you good luck next time !!

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV_TMP

TruckersMP Members

If your application has not been rejected for some serious reason, of course you will be able to re-send application if you meet the requirements . Requirements can be found in the recruitment department or in older recruitment posts: 

Dear @tedmozby, thank you for showing interest in joining the Support team. It is only possible to apply for a specific team if the recruitment is open, so you have to wait for the next recruitment period. However, I can tell you straight away that it is more than just unlikely that you will make it into the team with your kind of penalty history. Each Team Leader/Manager handles it differently, but in my opinion the members of the TMP-staff have to be a role-model for the entire community as they represent TruckersMP. I just don't see that being the case with players that have several bans for ramming, reckless driving and similar on their record. Sure you can try to apply for the next recruitment, but I can tell you already that you might want to invest your time somewhere else than on that application. I hope you can understand our reasons for this.

Please let us know whether your question has been answered sufficiently or if you need any further information.

• Like 3

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hi there, @tedmozby,

Did the above replies give you an answer to your question?

I would like to hear if so, and would also like to hear if not :).

Thank you,

Frosty

Hi again, @tedmozby,

Because you have not replied to your topic since Friday (3 days), I will move this topic to inactive.

If you wish to re-open the topic, don't hesitate to pm me on Discord or via the forum messenger.

Thanks for understanding and so far, thank you for your participations.

Frosty

/Locked & moved to inactive