TruckersMP - SteamOverlay

Mircea97

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello,

Make sure you have the Steam Community in-game overlay enabled in Steam's settings. To check, go to:

Steam >Settings  > In-game tab

Check the box next to Enable Steam Community In-Game.

Additionally, each Steam game has the option to remove the In-Game Overlay. Please check your individual games as outlined:

Right click the game in your Library

Select Propertis

On the General tab, check the box next to Enable steam community In-game

The default shortcut to open the Steam Community while in game is Shift + Tab. You can change the shortcut in by clicking Steam>Settings>In-game

Hi there, @Mircea97,

First of all, don't play around with administrative rights on and off, just keep it on, always.

Then, regarding your problem, do you run both TruckersMP and Steam on administrative rights?

Best regards,

Frosty11S

Hello,

the same problem I had already times, once again reinstalled truckersmp and go to steam in the settings (Steam > Settings > in Game) and then the key combination of the overlay changed times and changed back to Alt + Tab, then worked again, try Just let it, if you still have the problem then let me know. Start the game and try it.

Happy Trucking!

Hello,

Steam > Settings > In Game need to set it as ALT + TAB.

Also, please fallow these method: 

• Go to Steam Library
  • Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
  •  Properties
  •  Local Files
  • Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Wait for the process to complete then relaunch ETS2 in Direct X mode.  

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

29 minutes ago, Mircea97 said:

Yes, i realized, i have FRAPS, and it has admin rights, but in icon it shows but didn't select Admin rights.

Hello, 

Could you provide a screen shots with that issue your trying to describe so I can help you with a best answer. 

Best regards 

-dFuZe

Stay happy and safe