Add New Language in Forum

Athir*

Suggestion Name: Add Bengali Discussion Section In Forum.

Suggestion Description:

Dear TruckersMp,

i think you know that 1000+ player play from Bangladesh and India who use Bengali Language.

From Bangladesh, BST VTC  have 200+ members, LT-BD VTC Have 200+ Members and another VTC like STBD,BD Army,Forza Team etc etc have many 200+ members total 600/700 player and from Kalkata (India) and many area from India have another 400-600 player who use Bengali language. 
they can't use forum for language problem.
Bengali is the 4th language in the rank :)

So please review it and take a Decision.
Note: Indian Discussion already here but the language is HINDI in Indian Discussion Page.

Any example images:

Language Rank:

ZJ15RkC.png

Why should it be added?

For Those Player's Who Use Bengali Language and can't use Forum For Language Problem :) 

• HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 8

• 2 months later...

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestion!

On this occasion, I have decided to accept your suggestion!

I am aware that there is a big number of players from Bangladesh in our community and a couple of very popular VTCs like Legend Truckers Bangladesh and BST VTC so I have added that section for you to talk your language on the forums! 

You can find the new section here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/536-bengali-discussion/

Thanks for the suggestion!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.