Trailer Mods

OmegaV8

Question

I tried using one of the modded livestock trailer just to change it to white. Collected it in SP but whenever I went into MP it just said game change detected and reset me with no trailer. I tried multiple mods. I know it should work as ive seen people drive around with painted livestock trailers? What am I doing wrong

5 answers to this question

Hello,

Please look at this link:

https://forum.wotmp.com/konu/ets2-hayvan-tasiyici-dorse-renkli-mp.21071/

Click on and download any color you want.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello,

You can make this trailer from game files.

Follow these steps:

1. Go to My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator2/profile/your using profile/open the "config.cfg" with notepad         "uset g_console "1     "uset g_developer "1   "uset g_save_format "2 
  2. In the game, we add the key to the fast recording, fast loading feature. Quick record(*) - Fast upload(-)
  3. Download http://dosya.co/nr2gngttbcz5/SII_Decrypt.exe.html
  4. Sll_Decrypt.exe.html file Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles/ID/Save/Quicksave We throw it into.Once we have a quick record, we drag it onto the file. Quick record(*) (Game.sii > Sll_Decrypt) open the game.sii file. After we have done the code  (/def/vehicle/trailer/livestock/chassis.sii), we open the fast load Fast upload(-)

It's have gone 7 days since this topic was created by owner and 6 days from last reply,

Therefore i lock this topic and Move it to unsolved :)