Account Status: Not activated

newt.

Question

Hello everyone,

this is my sceond forum-post and i am not sure if i do that right but i hope so. I wanted to make my TruckersMP profile a little bit cuter so i started to write a description and so on.

But i read something like that on my profile: Account Status: Not activated. Now i want to do that but i don't know how. I couldn't find some instructions on my profile. Maybe someone can help me :j

(If i made somthing wrong, please tell me what so i can improve my forum-post-skills =) )

Have a nice day,

newt.

6 answers to this question

Hello :) 

When you register your account, you should get an email with details of how to activate your account. Unfortunately, sometimes this email doesn't get through for whatever reason. Please remember to look at the spam, junk sections of your e-mail. Also, Account activation doesn`t affect in any way the login and ability to play the mod.

Best Regards,

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hi there,

Please take a look at the following: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/66996-account-activation/

You should have received an email regarding account activation when you made your account; if you didn't get it, there is no way of us being able to send you another one.

Thank you for your understanding.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello

if your account is not active.It doesn't block you for playing game.

When you registered you should have received an activation email.
If you didn`t or lost it, at the moment their are unable to send you another.

also 

you can check e-mail,spam and junk folder.

7 minutes ago, CrackPrewier said:

Hello

if your account is not active.It doesn't block you for playing game.

When you registered you should have received an activation email.
If you didn`t or lost it, at the moment their are unable to send you another.

also 

you can check e-mail,spam and junk folder.

That was very helpful^^    Thanks for the quick answers!