Save Editing. A 50 State Legal Combo

rain22

there is a type of trailer allowed by all 50 US states that is not used in ATS. i did save edit this combo in to my game and got banned for it, this topic is not to appeal the ban but rather to educate others on what this combo is and what it is for and why it is 50 state legal

this is something i call a half double, a situation in which a trucker who is driving a double or a triple combo has dropped their last trailer thus leaving the dolly in tow behind the first or second trailer for later use

RadT687.png

should ATS even get multi-stop deliveries this might become a reality in the game, but right now is only possible to achieve through save editing , as i have done

why this should be allowed in TruckersMP

my proof is in the screen shot above

- there is no added or invisible collision from the lack of the second trailer or "missing" trailer

- the converter dolly has a fully function collision box, no clipping or invisible bits sticking out

- the dolly has tail lights and turn signals on the back

- it is within legal size regulation both in game and IRL

misuse of this combo would include, but not limited too

- adding the dolly to the back of the third trailer in a triple set up

- adding the dolly to the rear of a 53FT long trailer

- pulling the dolly behind the tractor cab outside of a customer / loading dock area (cant be achieved as trucks dont have a dolly hook up)

- pulling the dolly of a bottom dump trailer as these are not dollies but part of the trailer itself and do not feature a detaching 5th wheel hook up

i think having the feel or look of having dropped a trailer at a customer is interesting to have, if not from a game play perspective than from a role play or daily trucker life perspective. please discuss, should this be allowed? should this not be allowed? would it be interesting? who could care less? im interested in what yall have to say on the topic

(if this is in the wrong section, please move it to the right section)

4 hours ago, rain22 said:

should ATS even get multi-stop deliveries this might become a reality in the game

...If....if it will be there, then I'm sure it will be allowed, however, from todays point of the rules it isn't

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

@RayRay5

now you say "todays point of rules" we already know this, it is a given that is is currently not allowed

this is a suggestion of having the existing rule altered to include this 50 state legal combination of trailers, having this added to the list of acceptable save edits.

if you are of the opinion that we should not be allowed to have this combination in multiplayer i would like to read your reasoning behind your view. should you think differently i would like you to shed some light on your view of the matter

should i be requested to provide real life proof of this combos use and existance, i will gladly do so

• 2 weeks later...

Archived