Speed trouble

YoloMaN

Question

Hello,

i have a small problem i could not solve by myself. When me and my friends are driving we use cruise control and simply set it to 90km/h. That way we keep distance between us. Sadly it does not work as expected. Even tho we are all driving 90km/h they are always faster. Its like they are going 95km/h which doesent make sense. Is it some kind of bug or im missing something ? I have 200h + on ETS and it just started doing now. I have one of best trucks in game aswell so im confused why im so slow compared to them...or why they are so fast. Thanks for any advice.

7 answers to this question

Hello. Welcome to TMP forum :)

Follow these guides:

1-) Disable the speed limiter in your ETS2/ATS settings (Click here)
2-) Disable the speed limiter in the TruckersMP tab menu (Click Here)
3-) You could join a server that has the speed limiter disabled completely after doing steps 1 & 2. (Optional)
4-) Steps 1 & 2 on a server with a speed limiter enabled it will limit you to 110kmh/68mph
5-) Any speed on External Contracts cannot go more than 90 km/h. 
* To go more than 90 km/h have to remove the limiter and taking those not speed game on External Contracts.

Video

Spoiler

But remember you cannot go over 150 km/h with latest update

• Thanks 1

Thanks for advice but i tried all this options before and it didnt help. We are playing on server without speed limit but doing external contracts so we are all limited to 90km/h. Thats why im so confused...why am i slower ?

Is everybody in the group's trailer the same weight?

Does everybody in the group have Similar Pings?

What FPS is everyone else in the group getting?

these and other things affect how fast or slow someone may appear to be going i saw it a ton back when the servers were all limited to 90 Km/h

• Thanks 1

4i21k0-5.png

We are always picking same contracts so our weight is same.

Our pings are a bit different. Im getting around 45ms, others have 25 to 30ms.

FPS is stable 70 for everyone.

It may be a ping related thing then. I guess there is not real solution to this other than tell others to set cruise control a bit lower.

Thanks for reply tho, at least i know ping and FPS can affect this.