Login in to game

GamingComputer_Pony

Question

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: Version 0.2.2.3.0

Description of Issue: I need  help about login in to TruckersMP account in game but still write there Error Invalid E-Mail or Password. On page i can normal login in to TruckersMP, but in game not. I tryied change password and in page still new password work but still not in game  idk how i can fix it.
Screenshots / Videos: 129f055c4f.png

6 answers to this question

@GamingComputer_Pony There's several things to watch out for when getting this message:

1.: Make sure your Steam-profile is set to 'Public' and that your Steam-account is registered with the same email address as your TMP-account

2.: Ensure that you are launching TruckersMP while signed in with the same Steam-account, which is linked with your TMP-account (otherwise you won't be able to login, even if the login credentials are correct)

3.:  Check whether your antivirus software or Firewall are blocking TMP and make sure to launch it as an administrator

4.: Only use normal letters from A-Z and numbers from 0-9 for your email-address and password, otherwise you can face login issues

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hello @GamingComputer_Pony,

If they try please the following:

First of all make sure you`re logged in with the same Steam account with they have announced themselves with TruckersMP.

- Open notepad or a text editor.

- You need to write 2 rows, on 1st your email, on the 2nd your password.

- Copy now e-mail from the editor and insert them with the key abbreviation in the Ingam login (STRG + V) 

- If they make the same for password.

If the solution should not function, you must have a strange sign in the password what cannot be recognised by the system.

To handle this problem, you should change your account password only in Latin letters (a to z) and figures (0-9).

Please, let know me whether her problem has been repaired.

Best regards

Lucas Peterbilt

nT44TMS.png