A system to add evidence to a ban

Rootyyy

Suggestion Name: a system to add evidence to a ban
Suggestion Description: I often find myself coming across players who have been banned when I'm going through my footage, meaning I can't report them. A system to add evidence / being able to report already banned users would be useful.

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: There ban may only be short, as it maybe due to "offensive language" however if they have also been ramming, this is not taken into consideration. They should have their ban time increased if they have commited multiple offenses, as punishment will reach them not to commit the offense again.

If you want a whole system for this then it would most likely take a while to implement but best way if you want to give further evidence towards someone's on-going ban is to contact the Game Moderator / other who has given the ban and present further evidence. Not all are available through Direct Message on the Forum so it can cause an issue there.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

You can most likely find a good answer here

After later information, it should already be implemented.

I will have to reject this due to that one being rejected.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.