Display TruckersMP account age on forums

Rootyyy

Suggestion Name: Display TruckersMP account age on forums
Suggestion Description: There is already the system of "veteran drivers", however this is dependant on when you joined the forums. I have been a driver on TruckersMP for just over 3 years, however I only recently joined the forums. I think that the forum age should be your TruckersMP account age, or a seperate system should be added to show this as well as forum age.

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: As said above, I have been a driver on TruckersMP for 3 years, however it shows me as a "member", rather than "Veteran III" as I have only been on the forums since december. This means people may not recognise that I know the game well, and therefore may disregard information I give.

• Upvote 1

The Veteran rank is granted for how long your Forum Account has been made as it's seperate from your Website account.

The date you joined the forum is displayed on your profile and the date you joined the mod is displayed on your profile at the main website

//Rejected

• True Story 2

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.