I'm just starting, I have some questions

brianlin0725

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello. Welcome to TMP forum :)

1. You can use mod for Singeplayer. But if you want to mod in Multiplayer, you need to find mods that work well on Multiplayer, there are mods that can not work on Multiplayer but only in Singleplayer. You can find some mods for Multiplayer here:

2. Have many servers for players such as: Europe 2, Europe , United States...so players can choose server that suits them to play

Hello and Welcome :)

1 - Yes, but if you use any singleplayer mods its better to remove those before playing multiplayer or have 2 profiles, one for singleplayer and one for multiplayer. Mixing a profile with SP mods and multiplayer is a bad ideas as updates can mess up your profile due to outdated mods.

2 - There are multiple servers (these are the current ones)

EU1 - Speed limited simulation server and no cars

EU2 - the biggest and busiest server (has cars)

EU3 - no cars

EU4 - No collision server

EU5 - no cars

US

Sometimes other servers will be open for events and when needed during times when the other servers are mostly full

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that the OP is not asking at all about SP mods??

@brianlin0725 My answers:

1 - Yes, the MP mod will work with your SP profile. Things to consider: If your SP profile has external mods enabled (as workshop trucks, accesories, maps, etc.) those mods will be automatically disabled when you launch MP. And if you have hired drivers in your SP profile, when you connect to any of the MP servers they will level up to max and give you lots of millions (this is because of the difference in time between the MP and SP, in MP time never stops).

2 - See @Killua // Ireland ^_^ answer.

I'd just like to point out that depending on the way you like to play, some servers are better than others. EU#2 is the biggest and the most populated, it gets full and with a waiting queue every day, but it's also the one with most trolls, reckless drivers, bad drivers, etc. EU#1 has a forced speed limiter, in this you can only do 60 Km/h (37 mph) while you are inside cities' limits, and 110 Km/h (68 mph) anywhere else. EU#3 is the same as EU#1 (no cars allowed) but without the speed limits. EU#4 is designated as the "Freeroam" server, collisions are disabled (only vehicle vs. vehicle, you can still collide with walls, guardrails, signs, etc.) and some rules don't apply in it (you can check the rules HERE, please, make sure to read all of them).

Another important thing: If you decide to play in EU#2 you'll find trucks and cars doing insane speeds and in some areas you'll be almost unable to drive without being hit by other players. Most people use gameplay recording software (you can check some in this topic) so they can save videos of their trips, stream them in different platforms (Youtube, Twitch, etc) or just have those videos split and uploaded to use as evidence for reports of other players breaking rules (here you have a guide about reporting). Be aware also that trainers or hacks are forbidden in the MP, if you are spotted using any kind of hacks (non-collision, speedhack, etc.) you can be banned permanently from using the servers.

• Upvote 1