Connection Problem

Question

anyone getting this issue? been playing normally, net is good, everything is same but still, its giving error, tried any available fixes like redownloading truckersmp, firewall settings antivirus admin priv. etc

asd.jpg

12 answers to this question

Hello @Tesla Semi Truck you can try one of them, probably will work(i hope so).

• If you trying to use Wintermode, disable it and close the launcher. Then run launcher as administator and try it again.
  • If you using DNS, disable it. Use the default DNS adress.
  • If you using TOR Browser or some kind of 3rd party programs like this, don't use while playing truckersmp.
  • Also you can try this > open CMD and write /ipconfig renew then enter. Close the window and try it again.
  • If you can't find any solution, you can Open Support Ticket from here.
I hope it works, good luck! ^_^

[TR] Selamlar @Tesla Semi Truck aşağıdaki adımları deneyebilirsin. Muhtemelen içlerinden birisi işe yarayacaktır(umarım).

• Eğer Wintermode kullanmaya çalışıyorsan, bu- modu indirmek için bağlanılması gereken siteye bağlanırken yaşanan problemlerden dolayı oluşabiliyor. Kısaca Wintermod'u devre dışı bırak ve başlatıcı programı yönetici olarak çalıştırıp tekrar dene.
  • DNS kullanıyorsan kapat ve varsayılan DNS adresini kullan.
  • TOR Browser ya da bunun gibi sanal dünyada gizli kalmana yardımcı olabilecek üçüncü parti programlar kullanıyorsan bunları kapat ve tekrar dene.
  • Son olarak da CMD'yi açıp, /ipconfig renew yaptıktan sonra onayla. Ardından pencereyi kapatıp tekrar dene.
  • Eğer hiçbiri işe yaramazsa, Destek Sistemini kullanarak buradan bilet oluşturabilirsin.
Umarım herhangi bir yöntem işine yarar, bol şans dilerim. ^_^
*Kendi düşünceme göre Wintermod yüzünden bu hatayı alıyorsun. Umarım çözüme kavuşursun.
  • Upvote 1

Hello, 

Right click on the game and select properties, compatibility, this game will always be run as administrator, then try to launch your game manager. 

Can someone explain to me what the heck is this??? 

My isp is millenicom and it was working fine. Now why cant i open launcher?? 

i can open launcher with openvpn. also thanks @Lukavsky for help in teamviewer.

im so annoyed with this ip ban

@DAN RO it doesnt for me

It has to do something with 403 on ets2 topic. I dont understand this. Me and my friend tried to play and we didnt able to. I thought this game was free to play yet we cant play cause of blocked ip range

Edited by Tesla Semi Truck
Double post

Start by restarting your router. If this doesn't help make sure you have all other connected devices to your network disconnected and try to play with cable if you are over Wi-Fi. If you keep having connection problems try to open the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890. Also set Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 

Make sure Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore defaults.